Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dinner party ideas-simple?

Im throwing a dinner party for my friends and I've already decided on Spanish tapas for the starter.

I need two more courses.

Any suggestions to follow on from the tapas. I dont want it to be Spanish themed but it would be good for them to follow nicely.

I'm not the best cook so nothing complicated.

A link to a recipe would be fab but just an idea is great.

Thanks so much!Dinner party ideas-simple?
Tortilla espanolas (Spanish Omelettes) are frequently found in tapas restaurants in Spain. Here's a link to a very easy Food Network recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-鈥?/a>



Throw it on top of a piece of French baguette and it'll make for a very delicious tapa!Dinner party ideas-simple?
Roasted Aardvark with crab apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment