Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have a 1992 Honda accord lx and auto transmission. When I start to accelerate it starts off slowly and the w?

When I start to accelerate and get up to speed its not shifting like it is suppose to. It revs high and not gearing up like usual. What could be the problem. Please tell me its not the transmission. Help me " I love my Honda"I have a 1992 Honda accord lx and auto transmission. When I start to accelerate it starts off slowly and the w?theres a cable that goes from your trany to your throttle body. that is the transmision throttle presure cable and switch. 99.9% off the time that cable is ether broke or stuck. if stuck free it up and adjust it and your trouble's will be solved! let me know how you make out. my email is shadow_flame111@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment