Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spanish tapas ideas/recipes?

next week in spanish class, we are having a cultural day, and everyone is bringing in spanish appetizers (tapas), and i don't know what to make or bring in, i was looking online for an idea, but they all had like wine in it, or too extravagant. can anyone help me, or give me some ideas for tapas? thanks :)Spanish tapas ideas/recipes?
I HOPE THIS WEBSITE CAN HELP YOU =]



http://www.spain-recipes.com/spanish_tap鈥?/a>Spanish tapas ideas/recipes?
Salsa-Meatball Tapas



12 frozen fully-cooked meatballs (1/2 oz. each)

1/4 cup A.1. Thick %26amp; Hearty Steak Sauce

1/4 cup TACO BELL庐 HOME ORIGINALS庐 Thick 'N Chunky Salsa

4 oz. KRAFT Colby %26amp; Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 12 slices

24 RITZ Crackers

12 stuffed green olives, sliced



HEAT oven to 350潞F.



COOK meatballs as directed on package; cut in half. Place in large bowl. Add steak sauce and salsa; toss to coat. Cut cheese slices in half.



PLACE crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese and meatballs.



BAKE 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with olives.Spanish tapas ideas/recipes?
I got to this Spanish restaurant close to where I work. It's called Cascal. They've got some great tapas that I always love to order and share with friends over a refreshing pitcher of sangria. Rather than me explaining what they have and what ideas I have...here's a link to their menu. I think just by looking at it you'll get some ideas of what to bring. Gazpacho, empanadas or a simple dish of Chorizo sausage with potatoes gets my vote.



http://www.cascalrestaurant.com/menu_tap鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment