Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am looking for a good sangria recipe...?

I had some awesome Sangria on New Years Eve at a tapas bar called Havana while in Dublin, Ireland and I haven't been able to find a really good recipe.I am looking for a good sangria recipe...?
I use regular red table wine, it doesnt need to be expensive, then I add fruits (oranges, lemons, peaches,grapes) and I add a little triple sec or cointreau and orange brandy and sprite. The longer it sits the yummier. Just keep sipping on it as you mix it up until you get the flavor you like.
duno dont drinkI am looking for a good sangria recipe...?
try this one
Go to this site.



http://www.euroresidentes.com/euroresiuk鈼?/a>I am looking for a good sangria recipe...?
for a pretty lethal version i use a bottle of red wine, half bottle both brandy %26amp; vodka, a litre of lemonade and some orange juice. add plenty of ice and some diced fruit and away you go
I haven't tried many Sangarias, but i LOVE the Sangaria they make at Montezumas mexican restaurants all around australia. So I'd say try them, and if you like it ask them for the recipe.
A leathel sagrea needs to have buckfast absence and monnshine with sugar and honey, tastes nice but would blow your head clean of

No comments:

Post a Comment