Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I swap my 2000 Honda Accords ULEV engine with a Vtec engine?

My car's ULEV engine is dead because of a circulation problem, would my 2000 honda Accord be compatible with a VTEC engine, or it's hard to say without seeing the actual engine for yourself?Can I swap my 2000 Honda Accords ULEV engine with a Vtec engine?you can swap another accord engine in it. all depends on how much you are willing to spend. another stock motor can go for as cheap as 300 bucks to 600. you get what you pay for, the higher the price usually means better quality..Can I swap my 2000 Honda Accords ULEV engine with a Vtec engine?most hondas are vtec and thats not an engine,its a technology. Research engines that fit in your year accord and weather they are a vtec version or not. then decide. Because if a s2000 can fit in a civic,then im pretty sure the bigger engine space in a accord should be more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment