Sunday, February 26, 2012

If I buy a Honda Civic in Ohio and transport it to LA will I have emission test problems?

Are all Honda's ok to be registered in LA? Only answer if you really know the answer.If I buy a Honda Civic in Ohio and transport it to LA will I have emission test problems?Good question. For many years California has had stricter anti smog requirements than the rest of the country and if that is still true and you are buying a car out of state that dies not meet California rules then yes it could be a problem. Generally, however, if you move into California from another state I believe there is some sort of exemption from the stricter rules. Not sure, it's been a long time since I lived in California.If I buy a Honda Civic in Ohio and transport it to LA will I have emission test problems?
you will have to have it tested to git it regestered in cali and hopefull it will pass emissions! it should!If I buy a Honda Civic in Ohio and transport it to LA will I have emission test problems?Yeah you can bring them here, its not like if there isnt any civics here. there every where. Just dont bring in a nissan skyline =DIf I buy a Honda Civic in Ohio and transport it to LA will I have emission test problems?
Well there no law against Civics in Cali (lol that would piss off a lot of Civic owners). And chances are if it passed emissions in Ohio it will pass in Cali too.If I buy a Honda Civic in Ohio and transport it to LA will I have emission test problems?ohio has no emmisions testing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment