Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much would a paint job cost on a 97 honda civic?

I wanna get an idea of how much it would cost to get the hood painted and the roof. The paint is faded due to sun damage I think. Not a full paint job just the hood and roof of the car. (1997 Honda Civic Ex) ThanksHow much would a paint job cost on a 97 honda civic?I have the same problem on my 91 accord. I just bought a new car and gave it to my dad who might sell it. He talked to somebody who said they would paint the hood for $200, and probably another hundred or two to touch up the roof.



I've read about a lot of problems with the paint from Honda. Is the clearcoat peeling anywhere on your car? If not, it might start soon. A good paint job for the whole car will cost you $1200-2000 if you can find a cheap shop.How much would a paint job cost on a 97 honda civic?I just want to let you know that, depending on where you live, you might not want to go to Maaco if someone mentions them. Many of their shops around the country are horrible. The paint chips and sometimes you can pull it of in sheets. Sorry I couldn't give you a price, however for my friends 1991 Plymouth acclaim, it was around $1400.00 at a great body shop by me.How much would a paint job cost on a 97 honda civic?u have to go get quotes from places. everyones is different

No comments:

Post a Comment