Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I find good Headlight covers for a 2001 Honda Civic ex?

I recently purchased a 2001 Honda Civic ex. The only thing I dont like about the car Is that the plastic cover over the headlights is cracked,faded and yellow. Its so bad the lights dont shine bright through it. I would like to purchase new ones but dont know where the best place to do it is? Also, what kind should i purchase? Thanks for your advice :)Where can I find good Headlight covers for a 2001 Honda Civic ex?First off buy after market, spend a bit extra for quality and get the tinted ones. All factory head lights are built very very veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy cheap from honda, thus why they turn yellow easy after sometimes just a year. But I'd go with this site http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search鈥?/a>
they have a good selection.
I would go with these though http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Ho鈥?/a>
They would look and work very goodWhere can I find good Headlight covers for a 2001 Honda Civic ex?Kyle recommended autopartswarehouse for $294.



Amazon has a couple of vendors selling new pairs for $70 to $80 for 2001-3 honda civic [coupes, but looks ok for EX, too].



Whether you spend the extra $210 or not, no one is suggesting that their product will not cloud up in a year or two, also.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment