Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the least I can expect to pay for a sissy bar for my Honda Shadow motorcycle?

I have a Honda Shadow VT 750 A.C.E. and want to get a sissy bar for it, but the ones I'm finding are pretty pricy ($250+). Does anyone know where I can find a cheaper sissy bar or places that sell used motorcycle parts that might have something?What is the least I can expect to pay for a sissy bar for my Honda Shadow motorcycle?A new sissy bar will run you $250+, but like another poster said, try the salvage yards, or check eBay, craigslist, parts swap sites online and you may get one cheaper. But be careful what you buy.What is the least I can expect to pay for a sissy bar for my Honda Shadow motorcycle?Sell the shadow and buy something that does not tempt you to put a sissy bar on it. You will be a happier man. As Chairman Mao might have said: "In military parlance, this is known as 'thinking outside the box'".What is the least I can expect to pay for a sissy bar for my Honda Shadow motorcycle?You should check out salvage yards.What is the least I can expect to pay for a sissy bar for my Honda Shadow motorcycle?
If you have a bud in the trades (welder, millwright) have them bend you one. They probably have scrap to make it from and you can probably get off with a case of beer for labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment