Sunday, February 26, 2012

Should I buy a Honda car or a Chevrolet car?

I have need to buy a new car but dont know what to get. I want a car that is reliable for many, many miles! Should I buy a Honda or a Chevrolet or a Ford? Price of the car doesnt matter as I have loads of money to work with my main consern is not haveing the stress of haveing to get my car repaired all the time! I want to sit in it start it up and drive with confedence!Should I buy a Honda car or a Chevrolet car?The Honda brand is very reliable, they hold their value, and have good gas mileage. With loads of money, I'd buy a new Honda Accord or a Toyota Camry.Should I buy a Honda car or a Chevrolet car?
IF YOU WANT A GOOD CAR,BUY A CHEVY MALABUE

Report Abuse

Should I buy a Honda car or a Chevrolet car?Honda if you want good resale and if you want to go over 100,000 miles. If you only plan on keeping the car for 5 years any of those cars will work. The quality is definitely better on the Honda though.
Honda, without question. I have owned 2, no problems.....great service!Should I buy a Honda car or a Chevrolet car?Chevrolet usually are more powerful and classy. But they are both quite solid and strong!Should I buy a Honda car or a Chevrolet car?
This might help you decide.... You know the economy is really bad right now and people are losing their jobs because companies are packing up moving out of the USA so I would suggest to buy a American made vehicle. I prefer Chevy over Ford any day.



I hope I was able to help you decided, if not good luck!
I know two people who have honda accords with over 245,000 miles. Both have had to do repairs and mantenance over the years. One just had a 400$ tune up and and valve cover gasket, will need some more work MAYBE even a transmission job, still waiting for word on that. .



Not a bad deal really, 400$ or so , and he's back on the road with the same engine. Bottom line is ANY car will need proper TLC to get over the 200k mark. Do scheduled maintence and drive it maturely, and a Chevy Malibu or Impala will last as long as the Accord.



Today I hope you get the Chevy, and do your part to turn our economy around.



get er done.Should I buy a Honda car or a Chevrolet car?
check hyundai out.

good cars, i have one for 6 yrs, no problems. great warranty.

but outta the ones you said, either honda or chevy.
honda or toyota

hondas are more fun, toyota is boring but might last a little longer than a honda, that being said proper care and maintnence is what will keep your car running well for a long time.



if you drive in the snow you might want to think about a subaru

No comments:

Post a Comment