Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much could I expect to get off the list price for a new Honda Civic ES or EX 2.2 cdti.?

What dealers offer the best discounts on new Honda Civics?How much could I expect to get off the list price for a new Honda Civic ES or EX 2.2 cdti.?depends on the dealer and if the dealer has addendums to the sticker.best way to negotiate with new car dealer is an over invoice basisHow much could I expect to get off the list price for a new Honda Civic ES or EX 2.2 cdti.?action honda?How much could I expect to get off the list price for a new Honda Civic ES or EX 2.2 cdti.?this depends on the salesman and what you have to offer, like in part exchange, some dealerships will allow you at least 拢1000 of the the car in a part exchange deal,

good luckHow much could I expect to get off the list price for a new Honda Civic ES or EX 2.2 cdti.?
Have a look on www.parkers.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment